Kaunch Beej as Velvet Beans
The Kaunch beej plant has valuable medical properties in almost all its components, but the seeds (beej) are the most well-known. Kaunch Seeds are called “velvet beans” because of their characteristic velvet-like coating on their pods. For generations, people have employed these seeds for various herbal remedies. These seeds are used in the form of kaunch powder and tablets.
General Uses of Kaunch Seeds
- Boosts Sexual Wellness
The abundance of potent antioxidants in kaunch beej seeds significantly improves sex performance and testosterone levels while reducing male infertility and low sperm count symptoms. It works as a natural aphrodisiac, enhancing male desire by regulating hormone levels and promoting blood flow to the reproductive organs.
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
Inadequately processed food Ama toxins are flushed out by the high dietary fiber content of kaunch beej, preventing them from constricting blood vessels, including arteries, veins, and capillaries. As a result, the free flow of blood and nutrients to and from the heart is made more accessible, which lowers hypertension or high blood pressure.
- Ameliorates Depression Symptoms
Kaunch beej, which has neurotransmitter-regulating qualities, effectively increases sattva, the happy mental state, and reduces tamas, or fatigue. Thus, drinking a warm beverage similar to coffee produced with ground, roasted Launch beej seeds improves mood, sharpens the mind, and treats depression-related symptoms in the brain.
- Uplifts Renal Health
Kaunch beej is a wonderful plant-based protein source that helps to develop strong muscles in the body’s skeletal structure and safeguards the kidneys, one of the body’s most important internal organs, from adverse effects of free radicals and damage caused by inflammation. Additionally, Mucuna beans’ abundance of phytonutrients helps the kidneys properly remove toxins and solid, liquid wastes from the body while preserving fluid and electrolyte balance for general health.
Females may benefit from Kaunch Seeds, sometimes referred to as Mucuna pruriens. Even though most studies have concentrated on male health, there are various ways that Kaunch seeds may benefit female health.
- Hormonal Balance: Kaunch seeds include substances that might promote female hormonal balance. They have L-DOPA, which is a building block for dopamine, a hormone regulator. Hormone balance is crucial for general well-being, mood, and reproductive function.
- Libido and Sexual Health: Kaunch seeds may positively affect female libido and sexual health, much like in men. Dopamine levels rising can promote sexual arousal and pleasure.
- Mood Enhancement: Dopamine and emotion variation are related concepts. Consuming Kaunch seeds may improve mood, essential for coping with stress and preserving mental health.
- Antioxidant Support: Antioxidants included in Kaunch seeds may support general well-being and vitality by helping to shield cells from oxidative damage.
- Fertility Support: Although much of the study on the effects of Kaunch seeds on fertility has been conducted on males, female fertility may also be indirectly influenced by the seeds’ potential impact on hormonal balance and reproductive well-being.
- Energy and Vitality: When taking Kaunch seeds, some women may feel more energized and lively, which may favor daily activities and general well-being.
- Menstrual Health: Despite lacking evidence, certain traditional practices imply that Kaunch seeds may improve menstruation comfort and health.
- Overstimulation and Agitation: Consuming too many Kaunch seeds may cause excessive stimulation, anxiety, or agitation because of their L-DOPA concentration.
- Digestive Issues: When taking Kaunch seeds in high quantities, some people may develop stomach discomforts such as feeling nauseous, throwing up, or bloating.
- Interactions with Medications: Medications influencing dopamine levels, such as specific antidepressants and Parkinson’s disease drugs, may interact with kaunch seed. Before using Kaunch seed, particularly if you’re on medication, speak with a medical expert.
- Allergic Reactions: Fine hairs that cover the outer layer of Kaunch seeds might irritate the skin and itch in some people. They also go by the name “velvet bean” because of this.
- Hormonal Effects: While excessive ingestion of Kaunch seeds may result in hormone abnormalities, they may also assist hormonal equilibrium. People with hormonal issues must be cautious and speak with a doctor.
Kaunch Seeds Powder Dosage and Precautions:
Before adding Kaunch seed to your regimen. It’s essential to use caution, as with any medication, and speak with a doctor. Females may respond differently, and different dosage recommendations may be made. Start with a tiny dose and pay close attention to how your body reacts. If you’re considering utilizing Kaunch seed for their possible health advantages.